Getting Started at 3C Kidz Care
Below are some things you should know that will help get you started:We provide Outside of School Hours Care:
- Before School Care (BSC)
- After School Care (ASC)
- Holiday Care
- Pupil Free Day Care
- We provide safe & nurturing environment
- We partner with families to meet the care needs of your children
- We meet the highest quality national standards of childcare
- All children are encouraged to participate according to their potential
- We offer permanent as well as casual care bookings
- We employ high-quality Christian staff that are qualified
- Our staff hold current Working With Children & Police Checks
- We are a registered care provider with Government rebates, making our programs even more accessible for all families
- Wide range of planned fun, engaging, educational games and child directed activities
- Healthy and nutritious snacks are served daily
- Breakfast in our BSC programs
- Afternoon tea in our ASC programs
- Outside play as well as quiet homework time & reading sessions
- Group devotional & prayer time
For specific information about the care program at your school:
- Click on “Find My School”
- Select the School Logo your children attend.
- Fill in your details in the Form to receive a Family Info Pack
The care service provided by 3C Kidz Care often operates outside the usual operational hours of school. Therefore 3C Kidz Care, respectfully requires all the relevant information relating to your child's health and wellbeing as the school does.
Generally, it may take between 3-5 working days to process a correctly completed enrolment application. To be better prepared we recommend you download the Parent Info Pack specific to your child's school to assist you with the enrolment process.Medical Conditions:
If the child has a diagnosed medical condition such as allergies, asthma or anaphylaxis, parents must provide the official action plan obtained from the doctor and risk minimisation document created to complete the enrolment. Having all documents ready will streamline the registration process.Finalising Enrolments:
Once, the above has been completed, along with an approved enrolment form, our administration team will then be able to confirm the enrolment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a casual booking?
How do I know if I am entitled to the Child Care Benefit or Child Care Rebate?
If there are Custody arrangements in place, how can I ensure these are followed?
Authority to pick up your child from After School Care and Holiday Club (Vacation Care)?
If separated, how to arrange separate accounts for my child?
How do I cancel my booking if I do not need it?
How do I make a last minute booking?
Is it better to have a permanent or casual booking?
Permanent and Casual bookings explained
Is there an hourly rate or are we charged per session?
What are the session times for after school care?
What are the session times for before school care?
Does my child need to bring anything to after school care?
Does my child need to bring anything to before school care?
Find Your School
If you are new to kidz care we recommend that you find your school scrolling below and request a parent information pack specifcally related to your school.
What parents have to say about 3C Kidz Care
You have set such high standards when it comes to childcare that it is now impossible to send my child anywhere else . - Parent
It is fantastic to see an organisation extending Christian values into the community, rather than just in name. This has been the best school care program that we have been involved in. - Parent